Stronger Together: Thunder Bay Nonprofit Gathering
This event is co-hosted by Ontario Nonprofit Network (ONN) and North Superior Workforce Planning Board.
This gathering is an opportunity for nonprofits, charities, and community organizations in the Thunder Bay/NW Ontario region to connect, deepen relationships, and discuss big-picture issues with a local lens to work together for a thriving nonprofit environment.
What to expect:
- Provincial scope: Learn about and discuss policies, strategies, and partnerships happening in Ontario’s nonprofit sector.
- Local focus: Discuss how broader issues and trends are showing up locally and in different contexts
- Strategize and collaborate with a network approach to address key issues facing the Ontario nonprofit sector
- Enjoy a light breakfast and lunch with nonprofit colleagues – register early to guarantee your dietary needs are met!
- After the event, all registrants will be emailed slides, notes and links to resources.
Date: October 11, 2023
Time: 9:30am- 3:30pm
Location: “Solarium” room at the Slovak Legion – 801 Atlantic Ave, Thunder Bay, ON P7C 2T3
Cost: $30 for ONN members and $40 for non-members (includes a light breakfast and lunch)
The deadline to register is September 27, 2023 at 6pm. Tickets to the event are on a first-come, first-served basis. Spaces are limited; reserve your spot by registering today!
To obtain a promo code for ONN Member pricing, or if ticket cost is a barrier for your organization to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/stronger-together-thunder-bay-nonprofit-gathering-tickets-700455831247